The previous owners left us lots of firewood, but it was just piled on the ground where it could get wet.
My husband really wanted to get it off the ground so we ordered a log rack. Now our firewood looks like this....
Much better, right?
Now for my review of the product... It shipped very quickly (with free shipping, too.) It was easy to put together. As a matter of fact, my 12 year old son was the one who actually put it together. He had no problems. It was lightweight and easy for him to move and carry. It is not the most heavy duty of log racks so if you live in the mountains of Montana or something and have tons of firewood you might need something a little sturdier. We, however, live in a city in Texas and this works just great for us! It would work great in the backyards in most neighborhoods I think.
So, thanks to CSN stores for the wonderful wood rack. You made my husband very happy!
Disclaimer: I was compensated by CSN with a gift code in exchange for my review of their product.
3 comments:
Hi Aimee,
Just wanted to let you know that you won my icaughtsanta.com giveaway. Send me your email address and I'll email your code for a complimentary photo. Congrats and thanks for entering :)
melissa b rich at gmail dot com
BTW, I love CSN. Great review :)
Wow that is an amazing review that you do.. Love it.. Glad you have it to help keep the wood up.. Have a great day.
I think we need one of those!!
Post a Comment