Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Disneyland here we come!



Today is the Tiggerific Blog hop so I just had to talk about something Disney!  We are headed back to Disneyland next month.  I'm so excited!  Last time we went was 2006.  My daughter was 3 and it was her reward for getting potty trained.  We went to Walt Disney World in 2009, but we've always wanted to go back to Disneyland.  The first time we were there was the first time for any of us to go to a Disney theme park.  We were only able to stay 2 days though because my husband had business in Northern California that week.  Anyway, we had a magical time and wanted to go back.  This time instead of staying off property we are staying at the Paradise Pier hotel and we'll have 3 full days in the parks.  I already have our schedules made and everything is booked...now we are just waiting for the day to get here!

Has anyone stayed at the Paradise Pier before?  If you've been to Disneyland lately, do you have any tips or info that might be helpful?


From our 2006 trip...


To join in the blog hop click the picture in my sidebar.

5 comments:

Amy said...

what fun to go on an amazing trip.. I have not been to DisneyLand in years..

Have a great day..

Candice said...

Sounds like you will have a blast! Thanks for stopping by my blog...following you back :)

http://www.wherenothinggoodcomeseasy.com

Linda said...

OH! I wanna go!! :)

Amy said...

Happy Labor Day..

Serendipityissweet said...

I'm sure you'll have a blast. How wonderful that you can enjoy such a family trip ;)