Friday, July 16, 2010

Postcard Friendship Friday #56

I hope you've enjoyed the postcard journey of our vacation! Our last stop was the Grand Canyon. We took the train up to the canyon. It was a lot of fun. The kids really enjoyed it.


No matter how beautiful the postcard, nothing compares to seeing the Grand Canyon in person!



The train is located on Route 66 in Williams, AZ. When we got off the train we ate dinner at a little Route 66 diner called Twisters.

Thanks for joining me on my vacation! :) I actually have more postcards than I've posted, but I'll save them for another time.


Postcard Friendship Friday is hosted by Beth at http://www.thebestheartsarecrunchy.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

Snap said...

I really enjoyed your Arizona vacation! Love trains! Happy PFF!

Linda said...

Ah, the sunset colors in the Canyon. Sounds like you had a lot of fun.

Paul van Yperen said...

Hello Aimee, I really enjoyed the postcards of your vacation. The train ride to the Grand Canyon must have been fun.Happy PFF!

Funoldhag said...

Great cards. Trains are a favorite of mine since my husband was a railroader - ATSF (Santa Fe)

Dorincard said...

Yes, we Can[yon]!
:)

Beth Niquette said...

These are just stunning--I've so enjoyed sharing your vacation with you! I especially love the one with the sunset over the Canyon.

I'm going to visit there someday!

Happy PFF!

Serendipityissweet said...

That must be one awesome train ride! Great cards. Thanks for sharing your experience!

Clytie said...

What a wonderful collection of memories from the Grand Canyon. I've never been there ... but maybe someday ...

Happy PFF!