On the way to church Sunday we drove past an elementary school. It had a sign that said "no guns or drugs allowed". At an ELEMENTARY school! I read it out loud and my husband's response was "when I was in elementary school we had a sign that said fun zone ahead." Crazy.
Things really have changed since we were kids I guess. Seeing things like that always makes me think how glad I am that I homeschool my kids!
3 comments:
yeah I know. But I guess we have to keep everyone safe now..
Exactly! Exactly. Exactly. Another reason I feel so blessed to be able to homeschool too. And, I'm sorry, I know it wasn't supposed to be funny, but I laughed at the "Fun Zone Ahead". Times have definitely changed.
How sad is that? I am with you on the homeschooling. Thank goodness we are able to do it.
Hope you have a great year!
Homeschooling Rocks
Post a Comment