Life is like an amusement park...
exciting, exhausting, and
never ever boring!
Sunday, October 17, 2010
L.E.N.S. Photo Challenge
The fun little challenge is hosted each week by Home is Where you Start From. This week's theme is "perspective".
This is a photo my daughter took this last week at the Botanical Gardens. I didn't know she took it until I saw her photos. I made the comment to her then that I really liked it because its from a different perspective.
Aimee - this is a great picture! Kids can take some great photos when we are not watching, can't they? I just found your blog through the LENS challenge, and I'm going to follow it now!
3 comments:
What an awesome picture! I like it a lot!
Aimee - this is a great picture! Kids can take some great photos when we are not watching, can't they? I just found your blog through the LENS challenge, and I'm going to follow it now!
that is an interesting shot! I like it when I find surprise photos my kids too, they are always interesting.
Post a Comment