Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wordful Wednesday

We've been so busy lately that I've been neglecting my blog!  It doesn't help that our internet has been messing up lately and they can't figure out what's wrong.  I have another technician coming out tomorrow.

Here's a little of what we've been up to lately...

 We went to the Fort Worth Museum for a presentation of the Hubble Omnimax show.  This is a picture of Claire with an "astronaut" that was there.  She loves outer space!  We actually got to hear a real astronaut speak while we were there.  Apollo 16 astonaut, Charlie Duke was the special guest.  It was really interesting to hear him talk of his trip to the moon.





And here is Nathan in his first pair of glasses.  He swore he DID NOT need glasses that his vision was fine.  He was mad when my husband made him go to the eye doctor.  Guess what?  He needed glasses!  He was so funny after he got them...he was amazed at all he could see now!


We are now getting into the full swing of things...art class, gymnastics, school, book club.  September is always much busier than August.  That's why I've planned a little getaway to Disneyland in a few weeks.  I figured we'd all be able to use a break about then!  I can't wait!!

What have you been up to??

2 comments:

Serendipityissweet said...

How cool to talk to an astronaut!
I love his glasses. They look great!! I was the same way in high school. I didn't want glasses so I avoided it and when I finally got them it was like, wow! I'm supposed to be able to see the leaves on the trees, not just green blobs above the trunks, lol.

Amy said...

Love the trip.. I also love your son's new glasses. They are really nice.. I did find with my little one going to school today.. I had the baby to keep me going and be happy.. Have a great night..