Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: Cooling off!



To join in or see more Wordless Wednesday pictures visit Heather at

10 comments:

Laurie said...

very refreshing on a hot day!! don't have many days like that left this year! boo!

Lynda said...

Hey what pool is that at? My kids are begging to go swimming! It looks like fun!

Terry said...

Howdy Aimee
Oh this looks like a really wonderful idea.
Nothing beats relaxing in cool water on a hot day .
Blessings to you and yours.
Thank you for sharing the sweet photos today.
Hugs
Happy Trails

Heather said...

Hi Aimee :) - looks so refreshing, like your header too - oh and how you've described a little bit about you and your values to the side there. It's all good.

I think you have a bit more patience than I, though...I can't imagine trying to homeschool my three boys (who are ALL totally different in the ways that they learn). Good for you, little lady :)

♥ Heather

LADY JANE said...

Love it...oh to be so carefree!

Unknown said...

I love the second shot......resting and cooling off!

Elaine said...

There's nothing better than a swim in the pool on a hot day. And there's nothing cuter than a little one enjoying it!
Elaine :)

Elaine said...

Me again! I forgot, I wanted to tell you how much I like your header! It's so cute and says so much....love that attitude!!
Elaine :)

Just Add Walter said...

haha... love that second picture... that is what I look like at the pool!!

Serendipityissweet said...

Ahhhhhh...