Here's a cute little furry friend waiting for Santa. Does Santa visit your furry friend at Christmas? Our cat has a little stocking (at the insistance of my daughter!) I wonder if Santa visits anyone else's pets too!I see the dog above has put out cookies. Last year, Claire put out the cookies for Santa and went to bed. A few minutes later my husband called me into the living room. The cat had taken one off the plate and was eating it on the floor! It was really funny, but we never told Claire that Simba stole Santa's cookie!
9 comments:
I think he's deciding whether to eat the cookies, not waiting for Santa.
Hi!
Great postcard! I'll agree with postcardy, he does look like he's ready to eat one of those cookies. Have a great day!
Sherrie
A View of My Life
http://splummer-aviewofmylife.blogspot.com/2009/12/postcard-friendship-fridays_11.html
My cats have presents under the tree... boxes of cat food! My boys were so proud to wrap them!
PS. I'm ready to eat some of those cookies too:)
That gives such a warm and cosy picture of home at christmas. I'd like to climb right inside the card. :)
Yes Santa visits our pets too, and our pets shop and leave gifts for us. Love your postcard.
Before we had kids, we used to put out stockings for our rabbits...they were like babies to us! Since having kids, the rabbits have passed away but we do have a cat. I think the best Christmas gift we can give her is to keep the kids far away from her!!
That picture looks so cozy and Christmas-y!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Hope you'll be back again soon! BTW, I love your header...looks like so much fun!
Never heard of a cat eating cookies! That must be what they want when they refuse their food.
Happy PPF Friday on Saturday!
Great postcard! I'll agree with postcardy,
Work from home India
Post a Comment