Life is like an amusement park... exciting, exhausting, and never ever boring!
She's so cute! Is that a Bradford Pear tree? My oldest loves to climb our Dogwood in the front yard. It's about the same size.
Oh those were the days! I use to climb everything in sight when I was a kid. Come on Mom didn't you ever climb a tree when you were little? It's fun! And once you're up there oh boy, how the imagination went wild.
Oh love the picture and how funny the cat was at a loss..
she's precious and so cute in her glasses.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She's so cute! Is that a Bradford Pear tree? My oldest loves to climb our Dogwood in the front yard. It's about the same size.
Oh those were the days! I use to climb everything in sight when I was a kid. Come on Mom didn't you ever climb a tree when you were little? It's fun! And once you're up there oh boy, how the imagination went wild.
Oh love the picture and how funny the cat was at a loss..
she's precious and so cute in her glasses.
Post a Comment