Friday, May 14, 2010

Postcard Friendship Friday #48

We will be celebrating our 14th wedding anniversary on Monday so I thought I'd post a postcard of the church we were married in. Its the Corpus Christi Cathedral. It a very beautiful church!





Here's a snapshot of the altar...



I have a new printer/scanner so sorry about the pictures...I'm still learning how to use it.


Postcard Friendship Friday is hosted today by The Best Hearts Are Crunchy

13 comments:

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

That is a beautiful looking cathedral! It's obviously the season for wedding anniversaries. :) Have wonderful celebration!

Beth Niquette said...

Aaaaaawwwww....congratulations on your 14th! And thank you for your congratz on our 27th! Woohoo--May was a fabulous month, wasn't it?

Paul van Yperen said...

Congratulations! May is perfect for marriages? The church you married in is a beautiful church. Happy PFF, a romantic monday and good luck with your scanner(:

Joy said...

Pretty church. Happy new scanner. I sometimes have a fight of technology with mine. You should have a 'crop' facility somewhere when it shows you the scan and then move the lines in to surround card.

Snap said...

Beautiful church! Happy Anniversary! Happy PFF!

Postcardy said...

Happy Anniversary & Happy PFF!

viridian said...

Congratulations. and is this texas???

Dorincard said...

Best wishes to you! Interesting blog! I contributed my 1/50 towards your iPad. :)

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary...

Sorry this is late.. But thanks for my Mother's day wishes..

Tussy said...

First of all, Happy Anniversary :)

Card is beautiful and it even more beautiful when it has meaning for you.


My Bangkok Through My Eyes

Clytie said...

How wonderful to have a postcard with such great memories attached!

Happy PFF!

Aimee said...

My husband showed me how to scan just the picture today so hopefully no more posts like this one!

Kara said...

Beautiful!