Saturday, September 25, 2010

CSN Giveaway!

Have you heard about CSN stores? They have almost anything you might be looking for...toys, kitchen appliances, home decor, pet supplies, and lots of furniture! Furniture is something we are in the market for now that we have moved into a bigger house. The new house has a formal dining room and we need a formal dining room table and dining room chairs. I've been looking at their store Dining Rooms Direct and there are several that caught my eye. Can't wait until we are ready to begin our furniture shopping!



The nice folks at CSN stores have given me a $40 gift certificate to give away to one of my readers. So if you'd like to win this just follow the rules below.



Mandatory: Leave me a comment on this blog entry: 1 entry

For extra entries - follow my blog: 1 entry

post about this giveaway on your blog (with a link back to this one.): 1 entry



Just be sure to leave me separate comments telling me you are a follower or you blogged about this giveaway. The winner will be chosen by the random number generator on September 30th.



Please note: If you win and you live in Canada there may be international shipping charges in the case of Canadian addresses.

6 comments:

dmarks said...

Never heard of CSN before.

Amy said...

I have seen this site. I hope you have a great Sunday..

Amy said...

I follow your blog..

Just Add Walter said...

great giveaway... enter me!

Just Add Walter said...

I am a follower!

Amy said...

Happy Monday.. I hope you had a great weekend.