The time of sales and free shipping!!!
I love the holiday sales. I'm a bargain hunter through and through. Nothing is as exciting as getting a really good deal on something you wanted to buy! I also HATE to pay shipping. That's the one thing that keeps me from doing more shopping online. Here are a few online free shipping deals that are going on:
Free shipping at Oriental Trading...no minimum order! Use code WCE1154
Free shipping at Snapfish with a $25 purchase:
Use coupon 1124MERRY at checkout by 11:59PM PST on November 25.
Build-a-Bear: This weekend only-Hal & Holly Moose only $5 each! Also, Nov 25th only 20% off gifts to go at build-a-bear online. Use code 95465
Free Shipping from Lowe's...no minimum order! (Click my Lowe's link to see their black friday ad.)
Are you a black friday shopper? I am! Want to see their ads early? Go to http://www.blackfriday.info/ . I've been looking at the ads for weeks now. Be sure to bookmark that site for next year too!
Also, don't forget about ebates. Just by going through their site you can earn cash back on your purchase from lots of popular stores. They also have bonus deals. For example they have double cash back from snapfish so you could get 11.5% back of your snapfish order. They also have double on Staples, Walmart, Disney Store and lots of others going on right now. If you join ebates please use this link: http://www.ebates.com/rf.doreferrerid=UgMSeNd149GBv4ykS0JGVw%3D%3D
I get credit for referrals!
I wasn't asked by any of these companies to promote their deals. I just like to pass on a good thing when I find it!
1 comment:
Thanks for the great deals. I never get to go out for Black Friday.. Maybe this year..
Post a Comment