Monday, January 24, 2011

Announcement & Giveaway!

I have a big announcement! I just became an independent consultant with Homemade Gourmet®. If you've never heard of Homemade Gourmet® before let me tell you a little about it.
They make wonderful food mixes that help you make a homemade dinner in less time. Who doesn't love a homemade dinner, right? But who has time to make one every night? Not me. I used to, but with the kids' activities now I don't. Claire has gymnastics 3 days a week until 6 pm each night. I've been relying heavily on Homemade Gourmet® on those days!

I've actually been using their products for about 9 or 10 years now. I've never tried anything I didn't like. They have marvelous soups, tasty dips, and delicious desserts. I wouldn't have become a consultant if I didn't really love their products.

You can check out their products on my website here: www.homemadegourmet.com/aimee

I will be posting more about my Homemade Gourmet® experience in the future, including some wonderful recipes, but for now I'd like to introduce you to a couple of their products through a giveaway.

One of my lucky readers can win the Season 'n' Steam Fajita mix and the Roasted Tomato Salsa mix!

Both of these are very easy to make. The Fajita mix even includes a steamer bag. All you do is add steak or chicken, pepper and onion. Then, cook in the microwave or slow cooker in the steamer bag! The Roasted Tomato salsa mix is a nice accompaniment to the fajitas. All you do is add a can of stewed tomatoes and a can of tomatoes with green chilies. Then, blend all together in a blender. Its that easy! And it tastes like salsa you find at a fine Mexican food restaurant!

So here are the details for the giveaway:

Mandatory: Visit the link above and leave me a comment telling me what product you'd most like to try. (1 entry)

Optional for extra entries:
Follow my blog (1 entry)
Post about this giveaway with a link to this post on your Facebook page. (2 entries)
Post about this giveaway with a link to this post on your blog. (3 entries)

Be sure to leave me a separate comment for each entry. If you post about it on your blog leave me a link to that post in one of your comments. It is not necessary to leave your link in all 3 comments.

The winner will be chosen by the Random number generator on Sunday, February 6. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.

8 comments:

Frugal Jen said...

I'll be the first to enter!

I'd love to try some the cheesecake balls. Love the sweets!

Congrats!

Just Add Walter said...

I have never heard of this company -- sounds like a great idea for people on the go :)

I would love to try the black bean salsa mix

Just Add Walter said...

I am a follower, of course!

Amy said...

This sound like a great company..
Congrats to you Aimee...

Good luck with your sells..

I would love to try this..
Tortilla Soup Mix

Amy said...

I follow you..

Kara said...

What a fun give away! The chiptole steak rub looks good:)

Kara said...

I just followed you on your blog-Yipee, I didn't know you had a follow button this will help me keep up with your blog:)

Unknown said...

Not sure how to post a comment on your website - but I'm all over that apple crisp. :) Good luck to you!