Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tiggerific Tuesday Trivia

I'm linking up with  Tiggerific Tuesday Trivia hosted by Magical Mouse Schoolhouse.


Magical Mouse Schoolhouse Tiggerific Tuesday Trivia

A little bit of Halloween trivia for you today.  Did you know that there are over 300 carved pumpkins on Main St. at Disneyland during Halloween time?  And no two are alike!

Here are a few we took pictures of last fall when we were there...
 
 
The centerpiece Mickey Pumpkin at night....



and during the day...
 

 
Various charcter pumpkins greet you at the turnstiles...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool trivia! I love seeing all of the creatively carved pumpkins on Main Street. Such a festive touch!

Unknown said...

That's a lot of pumpkin!!! They're all so cute, though! Thanks for linking up this week!

Oiralinde said...

I have not been to DW during the fall yet. We are going in the beginning of September next year, so maybe we will see some of the decorations!

Heidi said...

We visited WDW in September this year and were able to finally see all the fall decorations! I love those Mickey pumpkins!