No way! That's awesome :D We'd love a little snow here. Right now, it's just raining. We rarely get so, as I'm sure it the case for you as well, so it'd be a real treat.
I love your new blog look and awesome picture! We had snow on Tuesday here in L-town!! They say we will get snow Friday too! Crazy, but we will take it!
Love it! It is so cold here I think we are going to have a very cold winter. Guess I can't complain because the last two have been pretty mild:) I love the pictures and your new blog look!!
5 comments:
No way! That's awesome :D We'd love a little snow here. Right now, it's just raining. We rarely get so, as I'm sure it the case for you as well, so it'd be a real treat.
Happy WW!
love the new look of your blog. snow is fun at times..
its official... I'm jealous!! :)
I love your new blog look and awesome picture! We had snow on Tuesday here in L-town!! They say we will get snow Friday too! Crazy, but we will take it!
Love it! It is so cold here I think we are going to have a very cold winter. Guess I can't complain because the last two have been pretty mild:) I love the pictures and your new blog look!!
Post a Comment