Yikes!!! When did this happen? It seems like just yesterday I had a bouncing baby boy. As of today I now have a 12 year old!!!!!! That's one year away from teenager! Yes, the dreaded T-word is just around the corner. Twelve years have gone by and I really still think of him as my little boy.
This is the little boy who was obsessed with construction when he was little.
He spent all day everyday building roads and buildings.
His construction obsession was only ended by his newfound baseball obsession!
This picture is his first year playing.

Now look at him! Time sure flies!
He hates to have his picture taken so I rarely get any good shots of him. If he's not playing baseball the only time he lets me take one is when he's doing somthing like this....
He also saw that I was moving my plants back in the garage before this last cold spell and, knowing that my back had been hurting, he came out and moved them all in for me.
Now, if I can just get him to be that nice to his sister!!
So, happy birthday to Nathan...My (gulp) twelve year old son!

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Nathan!
wow they do grow fast.. Happy Birthday to him.
Post a Comment