Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wordless Wednesday/Wordful Wednesday

Ok, another not so wordless wednesday!


My birthday was yesterday. This is the cake Chris and Claire made for me. Claire iced and decorated it. It was really yummy! She's quite the little chef!





And my birthday flowers from Chris! :)




To join in Wordful Wednesday visit: sevenclowncircus.com

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

cake looks yummy. roses very beautiful.
i invite you to check out my wordful wed @
http://photosbyria.blogspot.com/

Liz Mays said...

Happy Birthday!! That looks so pretty!

More Than Words said...

Aimee, you are so blessed!!!!

Claremont First Ward said...

Happy Birthday! The roses are gorgeous and I bet the cake delicious!

Susan Holt Simpson said...

Happy Birthday! What lovely gifts you received!

Serendipityissweet said...

Gorgeous! And that cake looks so yummy! Hope you had a wonderful birthday :D

Amy said...

Happy Birthday my Friend... Sorry I am late...

Your family is so sweet to you.. Lucky...

Kara said...

I love the cake. She did a great job!! And way to go Chris on the flowers, beautiful. Looks like you had a wonderful day:)

Amy said...

Happy Birthday! The cake looks delicious.