Friday, March 19, 2010

Postcard Friendship Friday #45

We have been having beautiful spring weather here lately. Trees are blooming and its been nice and warm so I thought I'd post a card of bluebonnets....can't wait until they start popping up along the highway! Unfortunately, our weather forecast is pretty gloomy for this weekend: cold and rainy. Can't wait until the spring weather is here to stay!

Beth at The Best Hearts are Crunchy is hosting PFF today. Head over to her blog to see more.

8 comments:

Mary said...

I've always wanted to see those Texas blubonnets! The poppies are blooming like crazy here in California.

Beth Niquette said...

Oh, how beautiful!!! Thank you for posting this lovely eyeful!

Happy PFF!

Postcardy said...

We had very warm weather here for a few days this week. Today it is cold and seems even colder after the warm days.

Candy said...

The weather has been absolutely wonderful and today was not exception. Had a long drive to Sequin (about an hour) for the show today. But it was a good show and we had so much fun with the crowd.
Only a few wildflowers popping their heads out, but I'm hoping for a wonderful show soon.
Cheers!

Snap said...

The bluebonnets are so lovely. Looking forward to theml Happy PFF

Amy said...

Texas is an amazing place. Coming from a true Texan even though I do not live in Texas anymore..

Joy said...

Wonderful sight, it won't be long now. Strangely our weather over the pond this week-end is also gloomy and rainy after a beautiful spell.

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

I don't know those flowers, but they are SO pretty! We have finally arrived at some spring weather. I just hope it lasts.

I'm sorry I'm late coming around this week. I've been playing catch up for a few days!