My husband has really been the one doing most of the work. Yesterday evening I went out and started cutting vines and such in the corner. He was cutting shrubs. At one point I turn around and this is what I see...
Guess he decided to take a break! I was giving him a hard time that he was sitting around drinking beer while I was working!
I'll have to post some before and after pictures when we are all finished with the yard. I didn't think to go out and take good "before" pictures before we started, but I have some from when we first moved in.
For those of you who read my Cantaloupe Tree post (http://aimeesland.blogspot.com/2010/09/wordful-wednesday.html ) I had to pick that poor melon early. My husband accidentally cut the vine. I'm trying to let it ripen on the counter for a couple of days and then I'll cut it open. Hope it still tastes good. There was so much vegetation back there that you couldn't tell what you were cutting.
5 comments:
You were living in a jungle!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yes, she was trying to tell her brother that 6+1=7! LOL It was so cute. :)
Have a blessed day!
Wow, that's a lot of work, but worth it, I'm sure!
What a great yard :)
Oh we did Labor this weekend too. I pulled out the weeds and dead flowers. I hope the melon turns out to be okay..
Your backyard is gonna look gorgeous when you guys are done! How awesome to have a pool!!
Wow, all I can say is gorgeous backyard now that we can see, and you handsome hubby deserves that cold beer! Good job Mr. Hubby!
Post a Comment