The L.E.N.S. photo challenge is hosted by Jen at Home is where you start from.
This week's theme is Dreamy Black and White.

This is a picture from our recent vacation to Hannibal, MO. It was taken at the Mark Twain museum. When my husband saw it on the preview screen of the camera he commented that it would look good in black and white. So, when I saw this week's them I had to try it. He was right...it does look good in black and white!
5 comments:
What a great pic! I have read over your vacation post..sounds like you all had a wonderful time. Great pics on all your vaca post! :O)
I love the way your kids seem to be in quiet contemplation over this!
that is an amazing shot for sure.. Love it..
that is really a fun, interesting shot!
happy Wed. my friend is having a fun swap. Stop by my blog to check it out. If you join in let her know I sent you.
Post a Comment