Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thursday Tirade


Well, this is a really busy week. My daughter's Birthday was Tuesday and her party is this Saturday. So, I have lots to do to get ready for it. Which means I'm not playing bunco tonight. :(


It is also raining AGAIN! Good news is it should not be raining on Saturday. We are having a big fall carnival type of party in the back yard. I hope it dries out by then though because we still have some dirt in our backyard from our yard project.


My big tirade for this week is the awful service we got at Chilis on my daughter's birthday. I posted about it yesterday. So, if you'd like to read it you can scroll down to yesterday's post or click here: http://aimeesland.blogspot.com/2009/10/to-tip-or-not-to-tipthat-is-question.html
Way to much to type again!
On a positive note, my daughter did school very quickly this morning so now I am free to clean my house!
To join the tirade today visit Just Add Walter

2 comments:

Just Add Walter said...

thanks so much for the advice... I did not realize I was not already following you but I have fixed that!

thanks for playing the thursday tirade.. I read the chili's thing.. that is just awful. Also best of luck getting the party ready for this weekend!! hoping for some good weather for you!

Amy said...

I read about the chili's post and that was wild. I will be in your shoes this time next week. I have a party on Friday for my little on. Have a great day.