Thursday, October 1, 2009

Postcard Friendship Friday #26

Welcome to another Postcard Friendship Friday hosted by Marie at Cpaphil Vintage Postcards . Stop by her site to join in or see other postcards.


This is a postcard of the Dallas County Administration building/Sixth Floor Museum, the former Texas School Book Depository. (The building Lee Harvey Oswald was in when he shot President Kennedy.) We visited it this last weekend. I posted about it yesterday. You can scroll down to see that post or go to http://aimeesland.blogspot.com/2009/10/our-trip-to-downtown-dallas.html

4 comments:

Postcardy said...

Kennedy was shot on my birthday, so I always remember the date.

steviewren said...

How interesting. I had no idea they had made that into a museum. Kind of bizarre ...no more bizarre than touring the Ford Theater to see where Lincoln was shot though...just thinking out loud...not sure it the Ford Theater is even still standing.

Robin said...

Great postcard....but fabulous post about your outing with the family. I loved it.
:-)

Wishing you and yours a beautiful weekend

Beth Niquette said...

Wonderful postcard--makes me want to visit there.

Happy PFF!