Sunday, October 4, 2009

Monday Medicine: State Fair People Watching



The state fair is a great place to people watch. You find all kinds of people there!

Every year we see those people who have the courage to walk around the fair wearing interesting hats. I always wonder, "Do they wear them places other than the fair?"










And then there's the people who are brave enough to get their teeth whitened at the fair. Yes, you read that right-- teeth whitening at the fair! This was in one of the exhibit buildings. These people were just lying there with their mouths opened right in front of everyone! I don't know...whenever I need dental work done my first thought is to have it done at a dentist office, not the State Fair!



And then there are the, um, eccentrics...yes, let's call them eccentrics! This woman was walking around the fair pulling this cart full of random stuff talking into a tape recorder about the city council! Apparantly, she has some complaints about the city council as well as other political entities.


Never a dull moment at the fair!

1 comment:

Serendipityissweet said...

Lol, that's funny. I guess you can find just about anything at a fair!