Friday, January 8, 2010

Postcard Friendship Friday #38

Welcome to another Postcard Friendship Friday hosted by Marie at The French Factrice . Stop by her site to join in or see other postcards.


This is a postcard my sister-in-law sent my daughter from Eureka, California. I think its just beautiful! The house is called the "Pink Lady". The back of the card says: The Pink Lady was built as a wedding present from William Carson, the builder for his son Milton in 1889

13 comments:

viridian said...

What a wonderful house!! so Victorian. and the owners are keeping it up with loving care.

Mommy24cs said...

I want that house!!! It's beautiful and my favorite color. =)

Christine H. said...

That is a great house!

Snap said...

What a wonderful old Victorian lady! Pink indeed! Happy PFF!

Beth Niquette said...

What a gorgeous old place! Wow!

Happy PFF!

Mary said...

It's always fun to find a beautiful Victorian like this in a small town in California - some are b&b's, some have been turned into apartment buildings,and some are maintained with TLC. The Pink Lady is a beautiful one!

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

What a lovely card of a lovely house. Pink Lady is a great name - and she is showing all her lacy edgings of her pink dress.

Terry said...

Howdy Aimee
Happy Pff.
What a gorgeous house .
It would be so much fun to go and visit .
Thank you for sharing with us today.
Blessings to you and yours.
Big Hugs
Happy Trails

Postcardy said...

I love those colorful old houses.

MuseSwings said...

What a delightful card! Such an amazing house. Happy PFF!

Lyneen said...

LOVE It... what a beautiful card... thanks for sharing. PFF

Marie Reed said...

I have house envy! This one is sooo the cat's meow! I've been to Eureka..well it was ages ago when I was about 10 years old and didn't care a fig about houses:)

Carole said...

I've actually heard of the pink lady. Houses like that have such charm.