I do! What an 80s flashback I'm having right now! Well, Rainbow Brite is making a bit of a comeback. Through Mom Select I was sent some Rainbow Brite CD Roms to review. The generous people at Mom Select and Hallmark also sent me some to share with my friends so I'm giving one away here on my blog.
My daughter was playing the games yesterday and loved them! Her favorite were the puzzles.
Each CD contains animated games and puzzles, the Rainbow Brite theme song, and short biographies of Rainbow Brite and her friends.
www.rainbowbrite.com has 4 mini episodes if you'd like to view them with your kids. Rainbow Brite dolls are also now available at Target and coming soon to Toys R Us!
Ok, now for the giveaway rules...
This is what you will win.
To enter all you need to do is post about the contest on your blog and comeback and leave me a comment letting me know you have done so. Please include a link back to this post on your blog. That is manadtory for entry.Extra Entires:
For an extra entry you can follow my blog. If you are already a follower just leave me a comment telling me so. If you are not, follow the blog and leave a seperate comment telling me you are a new follower.
For another entry leave me a comment telling me what your favorite childhood toy was.
That's a total of 3 entries!
PLEASE make sure each comment is seperate as each comment counts as a seperate entry.
I will choose a winner at random at 5 pm (CST) Feb. 14th, 2010, Valentine's Day.

1 comment:
what a great giveaway.. I am not sure my little one is ready for this just yet. I love Rainbow Brite..
come link this up next Friday for the Round Robin..
Post a Comment