Life is like an amusement park...
exciting, exhausting, and
never ever boring!
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Postcard Friendship Friday #44
Welcome to another Postcard Friendship Friday hosted by Marie at The French Factrice . Stop by her site to join in or see other postcards.
Here is another postcard my mom brought me from Louisiana. I think its just beautiful. Makes me wish even harder for spring! (We are having another cold, wet day here today.)
8 comments:
Beautiful postcard. Makes me long for Spring as well. We are having more snow today blahhh.
Beautiful card. It makes me wish for spring, too! Love your header! You've been redecorating. Happy PFF!
Pretty card. I'm sorry your weather isn't any better. I think everyone has had it with winter this year. Happy PFF.
I'm wishing for spring too.
Magnolias are one of my absolute favourites! I look forward to them every year. I've tried growing them but without success.
Magnolia blossoms are spectacularly beautiful! I love this postcard.
Yup it's cold and wet here too, and what a great post. Happy PFF
Beautiful! I love magnolias, the smell is glorious!
Post a Comment