Sunday, May 15, 2011

L.E.N.S. Photo Challenge

The L.E.N.S. Photo Challege is hosted by Home is Where you Start From.


This week's theme is "Remember"


I remember this little boy with a love of baseball. I remember him learning to hit, learning to catch, and learning to pitch. And to this day this is still the same little boy I see every time he steps up to the plate.






But for some reason, every time I get home and look at the pictures he looks like this:




Funny how a mother's memory works. Sometimes it just takes over, I guess. :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow. Time goes by so quickly, doesn't it?!

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/vrpg/5727508476

Amy said...

I love baseball.. Great pictures..

MomLaur said...

I miss playing softball...time flies!

Joy said...

Great pictures with wonderful memories! :)

Janet Rose said...

Yes, time does fly by...and leaves only sweet memories! Cute remembering session.

Hen Jen said...

great photos, yes- time goes by so fast!

Serendipityissweet said...

That is so sweet. What a touching post.

Wonderful pics Aimee ;)