
Well, I started this week off sick! Yep, spent my holiday weekend sick! I guess the eye watering thing from last week was a little foreshadowing of this week. I've been sick with allergies/sinus infection/something of the sort since Sunday. Not fun! Can't sleep because I can't breathe so I'm really tired too.
Oh, and I took my van into the shop about the gasoline smell...a mere $730! You might remember that we just spent $1400 a couple weeks ago to fix my husband's car. I hope the mechanic's kids enjoy college compliments of my husband and I! I'm trying to plan a vacation for next spring, but if our cars keep breaking like this we are going to end up in a Motel 6 a couple miles down the road! At least I got it back in one day. They had my husband's car for 4 days. And gasoline was leaking onto the engine so I guess I should be grateful that it didn't catch on fire while I was driving it!
I guess that's it...I'm too tired to complain anymore!
To join the tirade visit Just Add Walter
9 comments:
oh gosh...gasoline leaks do not sound fun at all.. I hate having car problems... they are always so expensive!!!
thanks for participating in the thursday tirade even though you aren't feeling great... hope you feel better soon!!
Anytime something is wrong with your car, you can bet that it is going to be costly. A gasoline leak sounds scary, scary, scary to me. Glad you got it fixed!
Stopping in from Thursday Tirade!
Man everyone is sick (glad I can't germs through the computer)! Hope you feel better soon. :)
Hello. Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday and leaving your sweet words. I am sorry about your car. Right now we are facing difficulties with one of ours as well. It is just so frustrating, and always so expensive! Blessings to you.
Oh no your car too! Glad you got it fixed that is scary a gasoline leak.
See you at church Sunday!
Oh that van is wild. I am sorry to hear you were sick. That is the road I am going down now. Yuck..
Bless your heart,hope you feel better soon!I know a lot of people that have been having the same problems lately with Sinus and allergies.
lol, I love it, a Thursday tirade...that's much more theraputic and fun to read than those "count your blessings" things. A person's got to let off steam! :)
I agree with Mel. I always worry that there's something wrong with me cuz I don't thrive on those "count your blessings things".
Post a Comment