Life is like an amusement park... exciting, exhausting, and never ever boring!
Are those 5 inches part of a monsoon, or just a hum dinger of a storm???
I think I want one of those rain counters, that's a great idea.
Wow!! That's why it has been so cloudy and dreary here in L-town, it's coming from you guys!
oh my goodness! seems like it is either feast or famine. happy WW!
That was just from Saturday and Sunday. There more in the rain gauge now and its raining again!
We got TONS of rain here this Summer and everyone complained...I think it makes everything so green and pretty!we did need a few more sunny days though.=)Cool way to measure the rainfall Aimee!
Wow, time to put on your rubbers and slickers and have some fun ;DOh, I never really say those words, but sometimes I like to imagine I'm English, lol.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Are those 5 inches part of a monsoon, or just a hum dinger of a storm???
I think I want one of those rain counters, that's a great idea.
Wow!! That's why it has been so cloudy and dreary here in L-town, it's coming from you guys!
oh my goodness! seems like it is either feast or famine. happy WW!
That was just from Saturday and Sunday. There more in the rain gauge now and its raining again!
We got TONS of rain here this Summer and everyone complained...I think it makes everything so green and pretty!we did need a few more sunny days though.=)
Cool way to measure the rainfall Aimee!
Wow, time to put on your rubbers and slickers and have some fun ;D
Oh, I never really say those words, but sometimes I like to imagine I'm English, lol.
Post a Comment