Life is like an amusement park... exciting, exhausting, and never ever boring!
Please say you took these photos like 5 months ago. I have a almost two feet of snow in my back yard!
WOW ME TOO!! nice to see some plants...I have a blizzard out side my window :(
I'm ready for spring too, but we got snow and blustery winds today. Those guys are huge! Cool.
Will those turn into Monarch butterflies?
Yes, I took them months ago...back in September. And yes, they will be monarchs. They were at the butterfly garden at the state fair back in september.
what are THOSE?!??!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Please say you took these photos like 5 months ago. I have a almost two feet of snow in my back yard!
WOW ME TOO!!
nice to see some plants...I have a blizzard out side my window :(
I'm ready for spring too, but we got snow and blustery winds today.
Those guys are huge! Cool.
Will those turn into Monarch butterflies?
Yes, I took them months ago...back in September. And yes, they will be monarchs. They were at the butterfly garden at the state fair back in september.
what are THOSE?!??!
Post a Comment