Thursday, October 22, 2009

Postcard Friendship Friday #29

Welcome to another Postcard Friendship Friday hosted by Marie at Cpaphil Vintage Postcards . Stop by her site to join in or see other postcards.


Here is the last postcard I have from Nancy and her trip to California in 1966. This one is dated one day after the one I posted last week. This card is fisherman's wharf in San Francisco. I've been there once. It was great. I'd love to go back. We didn't have much time the one time we visited San Francisco. Nancy sounds like she had a great trip though. In the first part of August, 1966 she was in Los Angeles. At the end of August she was in San Francisco...sounds like a good trip to me!

9 comments:

peggy gatto said...

My home town!!!
Riding the ferry was great fun!

Anonymous said...

A great city...

Marie Reed said...

I LOVE fisherman's wharf! I can never take enough pictures of the seals that bask in the sun..well fog... in good ole SF!

Beth Niquette said...

I love these postcards from Nancy. I wonder who she was? Thank you for sharing her adventures with us.

Snap said...

Oh! I'm disappointed that this is the last in the postcards from Nancy! What fun traveling with her! Fisherman's Wharf -- a delightful place.

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

It sounds wonderful to me! A trip to California would be a dream for me.

cwa said...

Neat post. I just love vintage postcards. They always get my imagination going full speed. Blessings to you.

steviewren said...

Nancy had a vacation to die for! The postcard looks like a set view on a big screen movie. So glamorous.

Margo said...

Let's go! I'll drive. Happy PFF, Aimee!