Thursday, October 29, 2009

Postcard Friendship Friday #30

Welcome to another Postcard Friendship Friday hosted by Marie at Cpaphil Vintage Postcards . Stop by her site to join in or see other postcards.



Just in time for Halloween...This postcard is the Haunted Mansion at Walt Disney World. It is a really cool attraction. Its not a roller coaster and its not really scary, its just really cool! I have no idea how Disney makes the ghosts that appear inside it, but they look real! If you ever go to Disneyland or Disney World be sure to visit the Haunted Mansion!



Here is a link to the Disneyland site and the Haunted Mansion if you want to see more of it: http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/parks/attractions/detail?name=HauntedMansionAttractionPage

12 comments:

Serendipityissweet said...

That is so cool! Has it been there a while? I have a vague recollection of visiting as a teen, but it was many years ago. It might have been a similar attraction.

Postcardy said...

It looks like fun. I've never been in a haunted house.

Tussy said...

Should be fun there, but I think I'm too old for that.

Happy PFF!

My Bangkok Through My Eyes!
You got a Posty: I want to give 15 postcards :)

Anonymous said...

The ghosts in the grand hall aren't holograms, laser effects, or real ghosts but the largest working showcase of the Pepper's Ghost effect (viewers see objects "through" glass and objects relected "off" glass at the exact same time). I NEVER miss the haunted mansion when I visit Disney World or Land. It's the best attraction!

Anonymous said...

I've never been to Disneyland or Disney World, but some day...

Life Goes On said...

would be fun to visit with some of the grandkids

MrCachet said...

I looked around while visiting via Marie - noticed that you don't have cable and decided to cheer you on. Our kids are grown and gone, but not watching TV seemed to leave no lasting issues with them! From all appearances, it's so far stood you well.

Anonymous said...

Aimee, what a colorful postcard from Disney World! Didn't see the Haunted Mansion when I was there! Happy PFF! :) Boo!

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

It looks a very atmospheric postcard - but the ghosts look real? Defeats the object, no? :) :)

Snap said...

Perfect card for Halloween! I loved my visit to the Haunted House at Disney. It was great. Wonderful memories!

Beth Niquette said...

Oooooohhhh...it's been years since I've been to a haunted house. THat's pretty impressive!

Happy PFF!

Mescrap said...

The haunted house is seem so cool @