Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Its nice to get an unexpected break!

Today is Tuesday. We refer to Tuesdays around here as "Crazy Tuesdays"! Claire has an art class at 9:30, Nathan has an art class at 11:00, they have PE at 1:30 and Claire has gymnastics at 4:00. But not today! Art and PE were cancelled (haven't heard about gymnastics yet) because it is snowing again. We are on track to have the snowiest winter ever here in North Texas!

So, I get a little break on what is normally our busiest day of the week! Now, I didn't know all of these things would be cancelled so we still got up early. We even made it to morning mass, which was my "thing" I was doing for Lent. So, since we were up early and stuff was cancelled, Claire is already finished with school, and I have time to blog! Yea for "Not so crazy Tuesday"!

So far, this is how much snow we've had. Its really starting to come down now with some big flakes. I think we are suppose to get 1-3 inches.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh our snow is still out there just turning gross with dark colors as it melts. I hope you took an award when you left.

Serendipityissweet said...

I love those kind of days :D

Unknown said...

I am coming over from Cop Mama's blog today. I can't believe your snow. Wow. We have like a zillion times more than that... and I just don't want to go out there and shovel for the life of me.