Howdy Aimee Oh how wonderful . Happy Wordless Wednesday to you . Thank you so very much for sharing these treasued photos. They are fantastic. You can see the happiness in them. Love those lawn guys . Do they charge much :) Seriously blessings to you and yours. Have a wonderful day. Hugs
Hello Aimee,nice to meet you!I love your pics!especially the older ones.I see we have a few things in common,I'm a stay at home mom,we also don't have cable,and I live in Arl.I'm now a follower.Happy WW to you!
I love these pictures! And I really love that cute little checked dress! But my favorite has to be the last one, just too precious. Thanks for stopping by. That is my favorite picture too - good old daddy sticking his tongue out to make me laugh. Caused some confusion a few years later when he tried to teach us that it wasn't nice to stick out your tongue lol. Kathy
13 comments:
Oh my goodness! Those pictures are so sweet. My heart just flipped over the one with the lawn mowers!
Happy WW!! Dana
Cute pics of happy moments and the last one is absolutely priceless.
Do those guys hire out?
Candy
Love the pics! Father love is a wonderful thing!
Your photos are so sweet, but the last one is just too cute for words!
Happy Wordless Wednesday! ☺♥☺ Diane
Those are nice old photos to share. The two mowing the lawn is priceless... :-) Sue
Very sweet pics. I especially like the first one. Happy WW☺
Howdy Aimee
Oh how wonderful .
Happy Wordless Wednesday to you .
Thank you so very much for sharing these treasued photos.
They are fantastic.
You can see the happiness in them.
Love those lawn guys .
Do they charge much :)
Seriously blessings to you and yours.
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs
Hello Aimee,nice to meet you!I love your pics!especially the older ones.I see we have a few things in common,I'm a stay at home mom,we also don't have cable,and I live in Arl.I'm now a follower.Happy WW to you!
Those are the best pics! I love the oldies. So sweet :D I especially love the one with the swing.
I love these pictures! And I really love that cute little checked dress! But my favorite has to be the last one, just too precious. Thanks for stopping by. That is my favorite picture too - good old daddy sticking his tongue out to make me laugh. Caused some confusion a few years later when he tried to teach us that it wasn't nice to stick out your tongue lol. Kathy
great pictures ~ thanks for sharing..
Happy WW & have a great day!
fitty
great photos... made me smile...
Love, love, love the mowers! Wonderful photos. Thank you for sharing them. Nancy
Post a Comment