Howdy Aimee Happy Wordless Wednesday to you . Wow what great photos today. Thank you so much for sharing these great blessings today. The wind is blowing just right and all that lovely water make it a perfect setting for the childrens happy faces. Blessings to you for the rest of the week. Hugs
what sweet photos of your babies and the water... I think I like "sandcastle" the best... but "porthole" is a very close second! They are all wonderful photos... who could choose!
Good family fun! Great memories...and you have some wonderful pictures to remember it by. Love the first picture of the little girl playing on the beach in the sand. Happy Wordless Wednesday! ~Debbie
13 comments:
Great water pics...especially the beach ones!
Love the one with the kiddos and the wind blowing their hair, and they're by water!! Good one! : )
Macey
Howdy Aimee
Happy Wordless Wednesday to you .
Wow what great photos today.
Thank you so much for sharing these great blessings today.
The wind is blowing just right and all that lovely water make it a perfect setting for the childrens happy faces.
Blessings to you for the rest of the week.
Hugs
Someone has had an ADVENTURE, to be sure...
What fun!
Such great photos for WW!!Love all the beach photos~~many fun memories for sure!!
Thanks so much for stopping by my WW today~~~
Hugs,
Lynn
what sweet photos of your babies and the water... I think I like "sandcastle" the best... but "porthole" is a very close second! They are all wonderful photos... who could choose!
happy WW.
Great photos. I like how you captured the wind...not an easy thing to do!
Great pictures!!! My kids would love that water park!!!
*´¨)
¸.*´¸.**´¨) ¸.**´¨)
(¸.*´ (¸.*´* Happy Wordless Wednesday~
Good family fun! Great memories...and you have some wonderful pictures to remember it by. Love the first picture of the little girl playing on the beach in the sand. Happy Wordless Wednesday! ~Debbie
Its fun, great water photos, i love it. Tq for sharing.
Have a nice day
Lots of luv,
Ita
Aimee I did a post on my family blog today and really I wish I had your strength and commitment to homeschool.
Great water photos. The beach is gorgeous, and that slide is amazing. How fun! Kathy
I want to play on the slide:)
joyce
Post a Comment