
So, here they are--in no particular order...
1. He’s my best friend
2. He’s honest.
3. He’s faithful.
4. The sight of his car pulling in the driveway every evening.
5. He works hard
6. He’s a great father.
2. He’s honest.
3. He’s faithful.
4. The sight of his car pulling in the driveway every evening.
5. He works hard
6. He’s a great father.
7. He lets me have my way…a lot!
8. He is strong in his faith.
9. He drives everywhere we go because I don’t like to.
10. He can always fix my computer!
11. He has a good sense of humor.
12. He’s cute!
13. He is a family man.
14. He sends me cards from other countries, even though he’s not there!
15. He always tells me I look good…even when I don’t!
16. He will eat the burnt piece of toast and say that it was just fine!
17. He loves his mother.
18. He kills spiders for me.
19. He does our taxes.
20. He tolerates my cat :)
21. He tolerates me on bad days!
22. He’s patient.
23. He fixes toys for the kids.
24. He's a good Catholic.
25. He made the doctor take me down for my c-section before the woman across the hall!
26. He can always make me smile.
27. Hugs!
28. Kisses!
29. He’ll get up and turn the air on if it’s warm at night.
30. He usually doesn’t like the same people I don’t like!
31. He takes us out for lunch every Sunday.
32. He’s warm on a cold night!
33. He gives a good back rub!
34. He calls me during the day.
35. He programmed my cell phone to say “you’re beautiful, smart, & loved” when I turn it on.
36. He will take Nathan to his late night baseball games.
37. He likes everything I cook.
38. He will drive out of his way in rush hour traffic to come to gymnastics and jump start my car when I let the battery go dead!
39. He fills up my car with gas.
40. He always considers me in everything he does.
41. He likes to watch baseball, but not basketball or golf. :)
42. He loads the dishwasher after dinner every night.
43. He’ll ride the big roller coasters with Nathan even though they aren’t really his cup of tea!

44. On vacation when Claire got sick on the 2nd day of our cruise, he’s the one who stayed in the room with her so I could go to the deck party and a movie with Nathan.
45. He doesn’t want a dog either. :)
46. He can calm the kids down when they are mad much better than I can.
47. He’s analytical….I’m creative so we go together nicely!
48. He helped Claire build a model solar system.
49. He’ll hold my hand when I’m scared.
50. He says Claire is going to be a nun when she grows up! He can’t bear the thought of her getting married!
51. He always wants me to buy myself more clothes.
52. He watches the kids while I play Bunko!
53. He will get up in the middle of the night to check out noises I hear.
54. He looks good in blue!
55. He’ll eat the boiled eggs that the kids decorate for Easter every year. (No one else likes them!)
56. He took us on a Disney Cruise…not some other cruise…a Disney Cruise!
57. He’ll buy me nachos at a baseball game.
58. He carries heavy things for me.
59. He will pick Nathan up from baseball practice on his way home from work even if he has to wait there for him before he can come home.
60. He’s always saying nice things about me to other people.
61. He never forgets our anniversary!
62. Or my birthday!
63. He mows the lawn.
64. He’s cuddly!
65. He buys me cards for holidays even though he really isn’t a card person.
66. Whenever we go somewhere he always tells me I was the prettiest one there!
67. He thinks I’m skinny!
68. He’s practical.
69. He looks good in glasses.
70. He records my favorite TV shows for me if I’m not home.
71. He keeps taking me on Disney vacations even though he’d like to go somewhere else every once in a while!
72. He planned an entire Texas History field trip/vacation for us last fall when Nathan was studying Texas History.
73. He likes to watch Masterpiece Theatre.
74. He has always supported me staying home with the kids.
75. He takes a day off of work each year and takes us all to the state fair.
76. He does his own shopping for presents for me.
77. He does his own wrapping too!
78. He takes the kids out shopping for me too.
79. He’s always there when I need him.
80. He came home from work early one day to help me with a screaming baby when I had just had enough.
81. He got me an MP3 player after I signed up for a membership at the Y and needed music to work out to.
82. He complements me often.
83. He says I love you.
84. He drove the entire way to Florida.
85. He’s good at Math. (I’m not!)
86. He gets excited every time Nathan comes up to bat.
87. He worries constantly that Claire will hurt herself in gymnastics!
88. We go to church every Sunday, no matter what. Even on vacation.
89. He’s a good friend to others.
90. He’s compassionate.
91. He donates money to our local library every year.
92. When Claire was in the hospital for 9 days after her surgery he spent every night up there with us…I didn’t have to do it alone.
77. He does his own wrapping too!
78. He takes the kids out shopping for me too.
79. He’s always there when I need him.
80. He came home from work early one day to help me with a screaming baby when I had just had enough.
81. He got me an MP3 player after I signed up for a membership at the Y and needed music to work out to.
82. He complements me often.
83. He says I love you.
84. He drove the entire way to Florida.
85. He’s good at Math. (I’m not!)
86. He gets excited every time Nathan comes up to bat.
87. He worries constantly that Claire will hurt herself in gymnastics!
88. We go to church every Sunday, no matter what. Even on vacation.
89. He’s a good friend to others.
90. He’s compassionate.
91. He donates money to our local library every year.
92. When Claire was in the hospital for 9 days after her surgery he spent every night up there with us…I didn’t have to do it alone.

93. He will do anything for me.
94. He emails me during the day just to say hi.
95. He’s a good protector.
96. He’d rather stay home than go out.
97. He takes pictures of me with the kids when we are out or on vacation.
98. He operates the video camera for all the holidays.
99. He’s put up with a lot from me over the years!
100. He’s everything I ever wanted in a husband!
9 comments:
What a wonderful post! It is wonderful to see that our good friends have such a great marriage.
We enjoyed seeing you at the party today!
Oh, what a nice way to celebrate your 100th post. Yeah, he was always a nice and considerate guy. I love your blog. Tell him "hi" and to keep up the good work.
Oh my
That was so beautiful I'm crying .
What a wonderful testimony to God and each other you are !
Blessings to you both as you enjoy many more special anniversary years .
WOW That was one amazing 100th blog post ,way to go .
Hugs
WOW, is all I can say. You are a lucky gal.
Judy
Happy, Happy Anniversary! And Happy 100th Blog Post! It's early in the morning and after having read this beautiful testament to a loving marriage I know I couldn't top it so will now shut down the computer and get some sleep. My husband and I had our 13th anniversary last September, so we're just a little ahead of you two. Here's to the next 13......
What a super nice post. Sounds like you are one lucky girl. Enjoy it!
Aimee, That was such a great post. Sorry I was not by on your big day. I think you are so sweet and lucky to have your husband. I hope you showed him this post. What a fun man to have in your life. It made me think of all the wonderful things my husband does. Right now he is working a lot and I know he misses us. But I just smile and know the hard work will be over soon.
This is so neat and to think I knew you both when the magic started. I still remember Chris tutoring me in Algebra( I'm not good at math either) and he told me he was thinking of asking you out. Well, I'm sure glad he did!! You all have a beautiful family.
PS I might have to steal this idea because Scott doesn't think I can come up with a hundred things for him...sounds like a challenge:)
Happy Anniversary!!
Post a Comment