Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: Favorite Flowers


Dixie at French Lique hosts Wordless Wednesday....visit her to see more. This week's subject is favorite flowers.





20 comments:

Dixie said...

Aimee
Beautiful!
blessings. Dixie

KBeau said...

Roses are definitely a favorite. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Thoughtfully Blended Hearts said...

The rose pictures are wonderful...

Kathy said...

Simply gorgeous!!!
xo...Kathy

Kat said...

What beautiful roses! And what Texas gal doesn't love the yellow ones! Kathy

Candy said...

She's the yellow rose of Texas, I'm going there to see...
Roses, we never can get enough of their soft petals.

Flower Friends,
Candy

Nancy said...

Hi Aimee - Beautiful yellow roses! You must be a Texan in your heart...Have a wonderful Wednesday. :)Nancy

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

Oh...I love roses!!! I had pink ones in my wedding so they are always near and dear to my heart...but I think yellow roses are my favorite!!! Your's are lovely!!!

XOXO
Cathy

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

I love roses, but have no luck with them, I just have to admire everyone elses. And these are beautiful.
Molly

Kathy said...

Your roses are beautiful Aimee, love the soft yellow ones, Happy WW, Kathy

The Raggedy Girl said...

Precious Roses!

I love getting to see all the wonderful flowers that I know will be part of today's postings.

Have a Happy Wordless Wednesday
The Raggedy Girl

Heidi Pocketbook said...

Your roses are so very pretty!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, it's nice to meet you! I'm a homeschooling mom and bargain hunter as well☺

ClassyChassy said...

The roses are gorgeous!

KayC. said...

Roses, one of my favorite flowers, esp. yellow ones!

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

i love roses.. your roses so pretty. happy WW

Unknown said...

Oh I just love roses and love having bouquets in the house. Yours are just gorgeous.
Happy Twirls

Laurie said...

Beautiful! Who doesn't love roses?

Serendipityissweet said...

They are gorgeous. I heart yellow roses :D

Marie Reed said...

Roses! The last time I got a bouquet of them was for my sweet sixteen birthday. My Father got me 16 red roses! That sure was a lonnng time ago! I think that Francois is officially in trouble now:)

Amber said...

Beautiful roses!!
Amber