Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: Blogger's Choice

Dixie at French Lique hosts Wordless Wednesday....visit her to see more or to join in. This week's theme is blogger's choice. So, my choice is Take me out to the ballgame, a little chronology of my son's little league career!




















15 comments:

The Muse said...

A joy to meet you!

Ah the days of little league...our days have long since past..put guess what grandson will soon be on the field! YEAH...
More days of bruised bleacher bench backsides :) LOL

I can tell you are a proud MOM...and of course I wish his team the best of luck as the season continues!

Unknown said...

I love to see children in sports. Happy Wordless Wednesday!

Linda C said...

Ohhh I miss those days... I have 5 sons, so you can imagine how many games I have gone to:)

I love these pics of little boys in baseball uniforms- so cute- uh- I mean sporty:)

Happy WW!

Linda C

The Raggedy Girl said...

Oh my heart, look at that sweetie boy, I miss those days.

The Raggedy Girl

Terry said...

Hi Aimee
Wow these are fantastic ,I enjoyed all the details as you go along.
Look at that sky !
Hope you didn't get caught in the rain .Thank you for sharing these really precious moments.
I can't believe how fast the time goes by. It seems like yesterday I was sitting there at the ballpark,but it has been many years.
Thank you for bringing back my own happy ballpark memories while sharing yours.
Blessings to you sweet lady !
Have a fantastic rest of the week.

SmilingSally said...

Great WW. I hope your house sells quickly for you. I'll give you some used boxes!

Leah said...

cute pictures. :)

Shirley said...

I remember those Little League days. I have a video of my son and now I'm wanting to watch it again.

Sue said...

I only had one season of baseball... then it was multiple years of football! Loved every minute of it. Thanks for stopping by. :-)Sue

Dixie said...

Aimee... your photos bring back fond memories of when my kiddos were small... Those years go by way too fast... thanks for the memories...

happy WW... dixie

Joyce said...

Those are some of the best days in a little boys life!
Joyce

Laurie said...

Great pics of your son!

Angela said...

Play Ball!!!

*´¨)
¸.*´¸.**´¨) ¸.**´¨)
(¸.*´ (¸.*´* Wordless Wednesday~

Kat said...

Great pictures! I don't think there is anything cuter than a little boy in baseball gear! Happy WW. Kathy

Four Paws and Co said...

Such concentration! Great pictures! ☺ Diane