What sweet pictures. Thanks for stopping by my post and saying hi. I see you're a homeschooling mom like me. My eldest in going to school near you at UD. I'm glad the school year is coming to a close, I'm ready for summer vacation. But like you, I home school because I want to be with my kids. (I read your Monday post). Happy Mother's Day!
such sweet photos... you know... we grandma's love our grandbabies the best right... we still love you.. but grandbabies... God's gift for surviving teenagers...
have a wonderful mother's day and rest of the week.
13 comments:
sweet pictures. :)
What sweet pictures. Thanks for stopping by my post and saying hi. I see you're a homeschooling mom like me. My eldest in going to school near you at UD. I'm glad the school year is coming to a close, I'm ready for summer vacation. But like you, I home school because I want to be with my kids. (I read your Monday post). Happy Mother's Day!
such sweet photos... you know... we grandma's love our grandbabies the best right... we still love you.. but grandbabies... God's gift for surviving teenagers...
have a wonderful mother's day and rest of the week.
blessings. Dixie
I love my mom. I hear there is an award on your page for me. I will find it. Thanks
What a sweet tribute before Mother's Day! Hope you have a great Mother's Day Weekend!;)
aawww.. sweet pictures.. just look at the smiles.. happy WW & happy mother's day
Great pics!
Very sweet!!
Great pics! Love the wood paneling in the background. It reminds me of my home as a little kid.
You and your Mom are just glowing with happiness and pride! It makes me grin too!
Beautiful pics.
Debby
What a precious post.
The pictures just glow with love .
Have a very Blessed Mothers Day !
Darling photos
showing so much
L ♥ O ♥ V ♥ E
HAPPY
MOTHER's
DAY !!!
~blessings~
Pearl
Post a Comment